Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Year Anniversary

For our first wedding anniversary, my husband, Jake, and I decided to travel to Alaska.  We are currently here, staying in Anchorage.  We are here for a week...8 days and 7 nights...although day 8 is all travel.  We have already seen so many amazing sights, so I will updating the blog with some B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L photos. We were even treated to our first viewing of the Aurora Borealis on the flight into Anchorage.  Viewing the Northern Lights was on both of our bucket lists, so we were pretty excited to be able to check that off our list so quick.  Although, I am dying to get some photos of them, and the lighting from the plane would not allow for it, and it has been cloudy the first few days here, which keeps them from being seen.  I will be uploading photos nightly....Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment