Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This Is What I Do

I spend my day job time working as a Catastrophe Property Claims Adjuster with a large insurance company. I absolutely L.O.V.E. it.  Basically anytime there is a large hail storm, windstorm, wildfire, hurricane, etc, I get sent to the area for a 3 week deployment to adjust claims for houses.  Yes, 3 weeks.  That is a long time to be away from home, especially since we get deployed almost every month.  Trust me...I hear about it from my husband.  <3    However, the neat thing about it is...I love people and I love photos, so I take my camera everywhere.  Since I travel so much, I get to see some great places and meet some pretty amazing people.

I was cleaning off my work computer and came across some saved favorite photos.  This will give you an idea of what I do on a daily basis.


This is one hail damaged air conditioner unit.  Yikes.
It might be hard to tell, but this is a softball size hail hole through both the shingles AND the plywood on the roofing.  Hope it didn't hit anyone in the head!
Another softball size hail hit to roofing shingles.

No comments:

Post a Comment